I feel so very honored. I haven’t been nominated for anything in thirty years…at least not that I can remember. Thanks Eva Van beck for thinking of me. I like the word versatile…it’s sort of like a nice way of saying, “Anything goes!”
The rules of this award are simple: Name your nominee and provide a link to that person’s blog. Share seven personal things about yourself.
Nominate 10 other bloggers, and leave them each a note about their nomination.
Things you may not know:
- My family started the first nudist resort in Florida in 1964. It is still owned and operated by my cousins.
- I have two house doggies who are like my babies, a pug and an Australian cattle dog.
- We have a black cat named Boozer.
- My husband is a recovering alcoholic, but not anonymous. He is humble but proud. I participate in his program of spirituality and attend the open speaker meetings and have learned so very much about life experiences from this group in A.A. I drink lightly and socially and it doesn’t bother him at all. Gratitude is the thing I have learned most about. I pray everyday to thank my higher power for my many blessings and ask for guidance.
- I hate road rage and unnecessary noise.
- Tranquility and serenity are two of my favorite things. I dislike conflict and drama, but it is often what I write best about.
- Growing old is a bitch. I missed my exit because I could not read the signs at night on a rural interstate and had to drive forty miles out of the way just to get turned around. Now I wear glasses to drive. I am also technologically challenged, which I blame on my age.
Nominate other bloggers:
9 thoughts on “Another Award”
I heard about your blog through someone else’s recommendations and quite like it! So, I nominated you for a Liebster Award http://wearydearie.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/you-have-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-award/
congratulations on the award!
Thanks. I know that these are much like chain letters and tag, but it does let you get to know some other folk a bit better.
Oh…good to find so much stuff about you.
Congratulations, and thanks a lot for the nomination.
Thank you! You are deserving 🙂
I wonder if you’d accept another Award?
I’ve nominated you for a Most Inspiring Blogger Award. http://lucciagray.com/category/blogging-awards/ I’m not sure if you like receiving Awards. I hope you can accept, but if you can’t accept, that’s fine. I just want you to know you are inspiring!
Thank you for thinking of me. I do gratefully accept rewards, but I am as slow as Christmas with responding and tend to do it in groups. Thank you very much 🙂
That’s fine! Thanks for accepting!